Are Chia Seeds Good For You?
Are Chia Seeds Good For You? Yes, Chia Seeds are seen as a dieters best friend!
These tiny little seeds are typically organic and contain nearly 27 different kinds of key nutrients. With this kind of information available it is no wonder why everyone is reporting how Chia Seeds are good for you.
Let’s review some of the critical benefits of Chia seeds.
- Chia Seeds are jam-packed with nutrition
- Chia Seeds contain 27 different nutrients, including zinc, copper, calcium and phosphorus. There are a number of trace minerals and amino acids that are designed to keep the body healthy and working properly. Chia Seeds contain a healthy dose of fiber that is supposed to fill your stomach up and prevent hunger. They are different from flax seeds in that they do not require any grinding.
- Chia Seeds prevent Heart Disease
- Unlike nuts and even some grains, Chia Seeds do not contain a lot of fat and are designed to keep cholesterol levels low and prevent heart disease. Chia Seeds can be added to your smoothie, yogurt or sprinkled over salads to help give your heart a boost into health. They are mild in taste and versatile in use.
- Chia Seeds contain a lot of protein
Looking for a good protein source? Look no further, Chia Seeds are filled with protein and essential amino acids. In fact, they contain over 9 amino acids and because of the protein, keep you fuller for longer periods of time.
So there you have it three reasons why Chia Seeds are good for you. You can now indulge!