Bottle of Beer - The calories in beer will vary depending on the brand, alcohol content and serving size.
Below is a list of ten popular brands of beer with their respective calorie count.
• Bud Light – 110 calories
• Budweiser – 145 calories
• Corona Light – 99 calories
• Natural Light – 95 calories
• Corona Extra – ~ 150 calories
• Sam Adams Boston Lager – 170 calories
• Miller High Life – 145 calories
• Sam Adams Light – 120 calories
• Milwaukee’s Best – 130 calories
• Sierra Nevada Pale Ale – 175 calories
Generalizing all beer by giving it one caloric number isn’t possible because the amount of calories in beer greatly differ on the brand. Many brands, like Corona, have taken a step in the healthy direction by offering a low-calorie beer.
Did you know: While the calories in beer is not abnormally high most people don’t stop at one drink. This can cause the infamous beer gut. Okay, well… maybe you knew that.
© 1997 - 2017 LosingWeight.com. All rights reserved.