There has been a lot of attention given to Wu Yi tea for the past years. Many testify of the effects of Wu Yi diet to people who are on the path to losing weight and staying fit. On the other hand, some claim it's a scam and that tea should not even be considered in any persons diet. If you are longing to lose weight in the most natural and safe way, you might be confused at the things you hear and read about the Wu Yi diet. To shed some light to the confusion, it is better to know the basics about the diet then decide whether it is meant for you or not.
Firstly, the Wu Yi tea is known to be a blend between black tea and the prestigious green tea. The tea originated in China, specifically in the Wu Yi Mountains, hence its name. Some people describe its look and taste to that similar to coffee. Like many other tea from China, the Wu Yi tea is one of the healthiest types of tea that one can buy in the market. Its health benefits have been linked to weight loss and overall health. You have no concerns about calories, fats, and carbohydrates compared to your regular morning brew of hot chocolate, frappucinno, mocha, double cream coffee, etc.
The Wu Yi tea diet is rich in Polyphenol, a compound known to combat obesity. The compound can speed up metabolism which results to calories being burnt and thus weight loss is achieved. This is the main benefit that a weight loss patient can get from Wu Yi diet. The diet does not in any way encourage losing weight by starvation, taking pills, and paying that much for a diet supplement. The diet only involves drinking Wu Yi tea to fortify your body.
Like any other weight loss diet, the Wu Yi diet has its own pros and cons. Lets take a look at both sides and it's all up to you to decide whether or not the diet is perfect for you.
PROS of Wu Yi Diet:
• Perfect for coffee drinkers who are looking for other options to lower their caffeine intake without totally getting rid of it
• Claims to be more beneficial than green tea
• Promotes a healthy diet as it encourages its users to do regular exercise and eat nutritious food along with drinking the tea
• Does not contain carbohydrates, fats, and calories
• Cheaper compared to other diets in the market
CONS of Wu Yi Diet:
• Though slightly less than that of coffee, Wu Yi like any other tea has caffeine
• It might not be recommended for people who have high blood pressure and heart problems
To ensure that you get the best from a Wu Yi diet, it is always recommended to consult your doctor. You will still be advised to have a healthy eating habit and moderate exercise alongside drinking the tea at least twice a day. Wu Yi diet is a sensible diet as it promotes healthy living through healthy foods and exercise.
© 1997 - 2017 LosingWeight.com. All rights reserved.